Hotmail account manager will help you manage a large number of newly created Hotmail accounts by logging into them and performing actions as if they were real users. This helps to prevent your accounts from being blocked or deleted.
I. What is Hotmail account manager?
A Hotmail account manager is a software that assists users in managing multiple Hotmail or Outlook email accounts more efficiently. These account managers are typically used for email marketing, online surveys, customer support, or managing multiple personal or business email accounts. They offer features like automated login, editing features, organization, and the ability to perform actions on multiple accounts.
With this software, you can manage thousands of accounts without having to spend time logging into each account daily to keep them active.
II. Hotmail account manager features
- Enhancing Account Reliability: It increases the trustworthiness of newly created Hotmail/Outlook accounts.
- Avoiding Blocking or Suspension: It helps new accounts avoid being blocked or suspended by Hotmail/Outlook.
- Automated Daily Tasks: It automatically logs in and performs daily tasks to ensure regular account usage, preventing them from being marked as spam or disposable accounts.
- Individual Browser Profiles: It creates separate browser profiles for each account to prevent sharing of cookies or login histories.
- Use of Private Proxy and User Agents: It utilizes private proxies, user agents, and other techniques to safely create a large number of Hotmail/Outlook accounts, reducing the risk of mass account suspension.
- The behavior for each account will be random; it may either change account settings or simply log in and keep the account active after a random number of minutes.
III. Hotmail account manager interface
IV. See it in action!
Additionally, we are also providing software that can check the status (live or dead) of a large number of Gmail accounts, making it easier for you to manage multiple Gmail accounts. Download it here: Gmail account checker.